How To Find Time For Reading
16 June 2019
I know how hard it is to find time for reading a book, but reading is essential for a software developer.
I read roughly 30 pages a day and almost have no special reading timе.📚 🕐
How does it work?
I always carry a book in a backpack or have an eBook downloaded on my phone.
Then I try to:
- read while standing in a queue
- read while waiting for lunch being served
- read while waiting for someone
- read while commuting (bus, train, taxi, plane)
- read while walking (here be dragons)
If you read 30 page a day, or approximately 2 books a month, in a few years you’ll have a good understanding of industry best practices and distinguish yourself from nearly everyone around you. 🎓